Monday, March 21, 2011

There is a pretty big difference!


The date on this picture is wrong because I didn't adjust my camera.
This was taken the morning I went in for my lapband surgery on December 20, 2010.
I was laughing that I was actually posing for pictures like I was going into the hospital to give birth.
I look more than 9 months pregnant. I have to learn the whole side by side thing but will post a more recent photo soon.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh wow Susan..your recent pic and this one looks like two different people! that 35 pounds lost has brought out the beautiful features in your face..(I can say this..uhh cause I lose from my face first)
great job fellow banded on the same day blogger!

-Grace- said...

You look amazing! I can see such a difference between this picture and the most recent one.

Amanda said...

I can really see the differences between all the pictures my dear!! Whooho!

picnik.com was were I learned the side by side! Took me a few minutes to figure it out! YOu go to collages...

Post a Comment