Thursday, March 3, 2011

Pizza!!

Have been craving it and had to have it.  Relatively new place opened in the town next to mine that has a sister restaurant and been in business since 1935.  Thin crust - small pieces and I had not one, not two, but three - where the H*** is the restriction I talked about yesterday.  Although I am feeling quite full right now.  But it was just one of those things where I have been wanting for about a month and had to give in.  I am not going to beat myself up or use it as an excuse to eat more tonight - and tomorrow morning I will be right back on the treadmill. 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had 1 slice of pizza today at work. I am surprised I was able to eat any of it. It was good, but I don't think I will be having any more for a while....I got my fix!

Fiddle in the Band said...

Restriction is a fickle thing right now eh?! It's scary right now to know I'm not "there" and can eat so many things I shouldn't. Tomorrow is a new day! You have the right idea.
Hey, how are you liking your arm band?!

Amanda said...

I am DYING for some pizza! I have been so tight the last 2 weeks and I have been so scared. But last night I was able to have a decent meal! Perhaps a slice of pizza is in the books for the weekend. THIN...mmm

Rhonda said...

No reason to beat yourself up, I enjoy a slice (or two!) every once in a while. I get up the next day and am just fine! Plus, you said the pieces were small and it's thin crust. As long as you ate slowly and weren't miserable after, I say it's great that you can eat pretty much whatever you want. :)

Amanda said...

Pizza is definitely something I have been craving - but I am too afraid to eat it because it may get stuck! So I have been staying away. Although I don't have much restriction now, so it might be a good time to give into my craving (at least a bit!).

Post a Comment