I just can't believe how different the restriction is in this altitude. I have flown before and didn't feel like this. I went to the Hotel gym at 5:20 am - am so proud of myself. Walked rapidly for 40 minutes. Then had some breakfast - yogurt with some berries and granola but only ate half. Not having a problem with my coffee. We'll see how the day goes. Not going to try anything too difficult.
4 comments:
its amazing what effects the band. good luck
I've heard it can change with altitude differences and hormonal changes, but to be able to see it happen, that must be crazy! :) You're awesome, keeping up with exercise while on vacation!
Definitely take it easy at the higher altitude. The good news is, you'll probably be less hungry too.
YAY on the early workout. Great job!
Well done for getting up so early! Don't think that I could do it.
Post a Comment