Saturday, March 19, 2011

Excited for my first Bandster Brunch in NYC tomorrow!!!

Just got back from the movies - we saw "Limitless" with Brad Cooper - he is very hot and I really enjoyed the movie.  Looking forward to meeting fellow bandster/bloggers tomorrow in NYC.  And can already taste the margarita I plan on having - I wonder if they have the "Skinny-Girl" version to keep the calories down.

I am feeling better but had a 24 hour nasty bug that kept me in the bathroom most of the night and pretty much all day today.  Sorry if TMI.  Luckily I was not throwing up.  Should be good for a loss on the scale tomorrow but I know that I will gain that right back!

Off to bed. . .xoxo

5 comments:

Dinnerland said...

Looking forward to seeing you today!

Rhonda said...

Aww, I'm sorry you weren't feeling 100%. Have fun today, and be sure to take pictures! :)

Liz said...

It was really great to meet you too! And thanks :) Hopefully we can do another brunch soon...Dos Caminos was YUMMY!

Nicole said...

So great meeting you :)

Kristin said...

It was so nice to meet you! (And thanks again for handling the accounting issues when the bill came.)

Post a Comment