

The first picture was in a limo in the Hampton's. My bustier is LaPerla and I remember being so excited to wear it. I think I still have it. Notice the cigarette - I was only ever a social smoker and never anymore. The second is with my niece - she was 2 and is now almost 14!
I don't think I will ever get down that low again. . . it was hard to maintain. Got there through Phen-Fen. How many of you tried that??!!
5 comments:
Susan you have great taste...and you are making good progress...I'm excited to see what things you will buy this year to reward yourself...
My two favorite words in the whole world: Phen-Fen.
Gorgeous. But you were gorgeous yesterday too!
whew-look at you miss thang, what a hottie! You are so beautiful, then and now. Can't wait to watch you progress and get your butt back into that bustier!!!
Man, I loved the Phen-Fen.
You're lovely at ANY size!
Post a Comment