It has taken me a while to post them. I did pick the worst one of the before pictures but you can tell just how swollen and uncomfortable I was. I truly look pregnant and weighed more than at my pregnancy high.
Today was another good day. Started off with Chobani yogurt then for lunch met two girlfriends at the Japanese restaurant. I had 3 shumai and then ate 1/2 of my sea bass. Was not in the mood for sushi. I took the other half home but them did errands and didn't think it was wise to keep the fish :) One of my girlfriends is just starting to go through a divorce so we were giving her support and just talking through everything. It is hard but she really tried to fix things and now needs to do this.
For snack had a 1 oz piece of Brie from Trader Joe's - my favorite cheese snack and actually for dinner I just had a protein shake because for some reason I was in the mood for one. I will probably have another snack later. Today is a 5-6 small meal day. Have a bit of a headache and just not that hungry today. Hope I am not coming down with something again.
Not that much going on but I want to be a more consistent blogger. Tomorrow and Thursday I have meetings in NYC so need to get some rest. . .
xoxo Susan
No comments:
Post a Comment