I love it here. The mountains are calling me but I know it is not a good idea for me to ski when I am 75 lbs over from when I went the last time. So I will be back next year!
We have an early day tomorrow with meetings starting at 7. I am going to try to go to the gym from 5:30 to 6:00. We'll see. . .
Holy Restriction! I managed to eat a small piece of chicken on the plane and ever since them I am tighter than I have ever felt. Tomorrow should be interesting.
Hope everyone is doing well. I am really looking forward to the NYC Brunch.
Take care and have a good night!
2 comments:
Hope you are enjoying our beautiful weather!! It is a wonderful place to live.
I hear that flying can make you tighter! I haven't flown yet! I got a fill yesterday and really haven't eaten a real meal yet!!
Hope you are doing well!!
Post a Comment