Thursday, March 3, 2011

35 Down! Luggage Weight


Back from my trip and so happy to report I am now down 35 lbs from my high.  I am thrilled and feel great.  Yesterday at the airport I had a major revelation when they weighed my luggage.  I had been lugging this bag from the car and couldn't believe how heavy it was.  Turns out it was 36 lbs.  When I think about the fact that I have lost almost that and have more than that to go I am just astonished.  I often think when I lift my kids that I need to lose much more than they weigh but for some reason this luggage thing hit home.  Next time I feel like eating a lot - you can bet I will be thinking of how heavy that bag is! 


5 comments:

Amanda said...

Yay!! Me too!
I hit 36 lbs this morning! Yay! Go us!

Shannon said...

that is awesome!

Rhonda said...

Love this, great victory! :))))

Fluffy said...

Congratulations!

Momto4redheads said...

I felt the same way when I realized my toddler is so heavy I can barely carry her...and she is only 25lbs...I have lost almost 40....it's amazing when you can make that connection...I like the luggage analogy!

Post a Comment