It feels great to be away for 2 days and come home and be lighter! The scale was down this morning and so officially I am down 36.4 lbs! Not that I am being precise or anything :)
Typically I would come home from business trips and the scale would always be up. But now I make better choices (grilled salmon and veggies for lunch yesterday instead of even salad w/cheese and dressing) and am making sure to get the exercise in. It also really makes a difference if I focus more on protein and not just calories.
Home until next Wednesday and my goal is to STOP PICKING while in the house. I can do it!!!!
10 comments:
I know you can do it!!!
P.S My word verification was "skini"---it's a sign!
That's amazing, I'm really pleased for you.
way to go! Keep on treking!
Ohh and I think your wedding photo goal is a great one!! I can't wait to be in onderland. I don't even remember being there and I def. wasn't there on my wedding day! I tend to block out the bad things! Not always good because I'd like to know where it all began, this whole weight gain thing!
That's great! Good for you!!
You're doing awesome, I can't believe how well we're all doing. It's almost our 3 month bandiversary, can't wait! :D
Great job! You can totally do it.
It's been slow moving for me too. I am stuck at 200 pounds. I know a lot of it is a lack of personal accountability on my part. I am not in "the green zone" yet, but with my recent fill I find that I am still trying to eat too much. I am going to reassess my situation and get serious. This investment should not be taken lightly.
Keep up the good work and congrats on the scale move! It feels great!
Tracy
Congrats...Susan you have been very consistent...that is great!
You really are doing awesome! Isn't it so funny how we become scale obsessed?! There have been times when I have leapt out of bed in the AM excited to see the scale..or worse, have at times gotten up in the middle of the night to check! haha..Keep up the good work and look forward to meeting you!
Post a Comment