Check out the picture on Read's blog. My Trek Downward.
I'm still in shock that I missed the whole thing. And I was standing like two feet away. I pride myself on being abreast of all trashy celebrity gossip, and this has me questioning my entire sense of self.
Too too funny!!!
OMG- I can't beleive I missed her either, damn it! Too funny, we are so cool!
This just proves there was WAY too much drinking...
I didn't see her! Though, who gives a crap-- she's just an over publicized criminal-- all of us boobs were far more impressive.
6 comments:
Check out the picture on Read's blog. My Trek Downward.
I'm still in shock that I missed the whole thing. And I was standing like two feet away. I pride myself on being abreast of all trashy celebrity gossip, and this has me questioning my entire sense of self.
Too too funny!!!
OMG- I can't beleive I missed her either, damn it! Too funny, we are so cool!
This just proves there was WAY too much drinking...
I didn't see her! Though, who gives a crap-- she's just an over publicized criminal-- all of us boobs were far more impressive.
Post a Comment