And so far so good! I am in Chicago. I was thinking about the upcoming BOOBS in September in the taxi on the way to my hotel and how I hope I can swing the weekend away because it looked like so much fun last year! This is a great city -I have spent some fun times here in the past.
Today my meetings start at 12 so I technically could have come in this morning but didn't want to risk it. Who am I kidding. . . I love a night alone at the Ritz Carlton and will do it whenever I can :)
So this morning I was at the gym at 7:00 and did 40 minutes on the treadmill. Came back to my room and drank a lot of water and ate a delicious egg white frittata. Have to meet my boss in about an hour so I thought I would quickly blog.
A lot of people have been writing posts about what the band means to them. For me - being a relatively newbie - it is a tool that is allowing me to have control. It makes me hopeful that I can lose 100 lbs as so many of you have done. Without the band the thought of doing it on my own was just too overwhelming and felt hopeless. What I have learned almost 3 months in is that it does not take away your desire to eat (unless I sometime reach that sweet spot/green zone/G-Spot) that many of you have talked about and hopefully I will. But it does take away most of my hunger. I am not starving after eating just a small amount. It is not that difficult to stick to 1200 calories a day (easier if I burn 300 and eat 1500). And while my loss has slowed down - that is ok - it took me a long time to get here and I can put the time in and enjoy the way down.
You know I will need to look at this post when I am not in as hopeful a mood! I need to really refocus, stop snacking so that I can reach my weekly goal of 1-2 lbs instead of staying the same.
Have to run to go get ready. Hope everyone has a great week!
xoxo Susan
2 comments:
Hope your time at the Ritz was as good as you hoped. See you Sunday!
I'd love for you to come to BOOBS 2.0! It was such a blast!
Post a Comment