It was really great to meet so many people whose stories I read, loved, and was inspired by on their blogs. However, I am not very happy looking at the pictures - I knew I should have worn my signature black instead of purple! I look at the pictures and think to myself how awful I had to look 36 lbs heavier and how thankful I am that I began this journey. But it is also the kick in the a** I need to get restarted because I have barely lost anything this month. I have been picking more - eating more chocolate - and yesterday at the brunch had way too much guac and too many margaritas. I should have gone with my first instinct and ordered the ceviche - like Vanessa! It was pretty hysterical how much food was left over at the table. Also interesting to me to talk with people who said that the difference between 6 cc and 8 cc in a 10 cc band is huge. I go for my next (3rd) fill on Monday and am excited to get to a new level of restriction. Hopefully this will do the trick because I can basically eat anything.
Came home after brunch to a very messy house and 3 rowdy boys. Took my oldest to pick up some Chinese food so did a little more damage with Chicken and Broccoli but was back on the bandwagon today. Protein shake for breakfast. Piece of chicken for lunch. Chobani and Zone bar as snacks and still have to eat dinner. Going to post one of my favorite pictures of me back in 1999 when I weighed 130 lbs . . . .get ready girls - you won't recognize me from the girl you met yesterday (if you were there).
2 comments:
heyy it was nice to meet u yesterday...u looked great! Dont beat ureself up!! anyways hope to meet u again soon :)
Hey!!! It was sooooo amazing meeting you yesterday, I'm so glad we got to sit next to eachother and talk. Don't be so hard on yourself, you looked beautiful yesterday, and we've all been where you are right now. Wait till you get to your sweet spot and lbs are going to fly off! I can't wait to meet you again, hopefully soon! As for Bermuda- we will be @ Kings Wharf on May 28th from 8am to 5pm. Any advice you have would be AWESOME! Thanks so much!! xxoo
Post a Comment