And I didn't lose any weight - definite correlation between blogging and losing for me! PICKING has been my problem. I am picking on chocolate chips, pieces of brownie, hershey's kisses, pretzels and I need to stop. No weight loss this week but thankfully no gain. I spent Wednesday and Thursday in NYC at meetings. Didn't stay over and took the train both days - I don't know how I ever did that everyday for 5 years. (Well I did have 3 maternity leaves and likely never did it for 5 days in a row as I would sneak the work at home day in).
So with the commuting I was only able to go on the treadmill for 3 days this week but will do today and tomorrow so that will help. Tomorrow is my baby's 3rd birthday party. He will be 3 on Friday but we are having the party a week early because of schedules. I will be very happy when this party is over and then we don't start again until my middle son turns 5 in November.
On to my NSV. . . on Wednesday I had an all day presentations skills workshop with one of my bosses where they filmed us giving presentations numerous times and then we watched together. I was not thrilled with watching the video BUT I also did not majorly cringe and want to crawl into a hole which I consider an NSV. All I kept thinking was "if this is what I look like after losing 35 lbs how did I ever walk around and go to meetings being 35 lbs heavier". But no need to dwell or cringe about it because next time I do one of these I will be at least another 35 lbs lighter.
Promise to blog more consistently but for now gotta go on the treadmill. . . Happy Weekend!
7 comments:
I have the same problem- mo blog, no log, slower losing!
Happy Birthday to your baby! My daughter will be three in May!
C u next week!,
Xxoo
You are one busy lady! So I can understand it being hard to get blogs in! Good to hear from you and way to go on the no gaining!
Good job on no gaining - that's a big thing!! Happy Birthday to your baby!
Hope that the party went well!
I have been bad about blogging too....but, Congrats on the NSV..so awesome and glad that the presentation went well!! You are doing great and keep going on it!! looking forward to meeting you soon!
I think that is a great NSV...it is important to acknowledge our progress...and that it is a journey...You are doing great SUsan.
I just found you and am so glad. I'm reading back through all your posts as I prepare for being banded on March 31st.
Just started a blog too- you can check it out here
http://feelingbandtastic.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment