It has been a rough couple of hours waiting. Surgeon got delayed in the OR at a hospital an hour away. Gave me the choice to reschedule but I have come this far and just want it done. I have been so emotional. He should be here soon.
The good news/bad news is I likely have to spend the night. Part of me wants to but the other part thinks it would be nice to be home.
Thanks so much for all the support! It really means so much! Will post again as soon as I can.
8 comments:
I stayed the night, surgeon's rules. I was glad I did. Hope all goes smoothly for you!
I stayed the night too and I was glad that I did.
Hope it is over for you soon!! Then you can begin your new life.
Hope things are moving along! I spent the night for my surgery and was very glad I did.
I fought not to stay in the hospital and was in recovery till midnight. I wish I would have stayed though. Thinking of you!
Really hope that its all done and you're resting now. I had to wait all day for my surgery and its just awful.
I'm so sorry you had to wait all day like that. You must have been starving. And thirsty too! No one should have to be hungry during the holidays, lol. Hopefully you're all done by now and it's all over with.
Hope all went smoothly!! :)
Spending the night is a GREAT idea, be happy you get to. Good luck!
Post a Comment