Friday, December 31, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Quick note wishing all of you a Very Happy New Year with only good things in 2011! 

Had a good day food-wise but am getting hungry!  I guess my stomach is healing and not as swollen around the band. 
7:00 am    Protein shake
10:30 am  Pureed cottage cheese with pinapple
12:30 pm  Tomato soup
1:30 pm    Egg salad

Did 1.75 miles on the treadmill :)
Going to have a small meal before we leave for Hibatchi since I can only have miso soup.  Should be fun if all the kids somewhat behave.  I invited 2 of my au pairs friends so that should keep them occupied - the pretty Swedish and one Icelandic girl. 

I am absolutely going to miss having some drinks tonight but it will feel good to know I have the discipline. 

So Cheers to all - here's to all of our dreams and wishing coming true!

xoxo  Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment