Tuesday, May 17, 2011

So jealous BUT inspired by The Biggest Loser

Haven't watched regularly but watching tonight and these transformations in just 5 months are amazing! and I am loving watching the videos with the heavy self talking to the new thin self. I actually have tears in my eyes.

I need to refocus so I can consistently lose again.

In Bermuda and home tomorrow. Another great trip but too many meals out. I did go to the gym this morning and will go again tomorrow before my flight.

2 comments:

mallory said...

Thanks for the comment! Spin class like I said, was really intimidating, but it's one of the only group classes you can truly go at your own pace so it's so personal to your own fitness!!

MLM said...

Hey Susan! I have been out of it for a while but trying to catch up! wanted to say hi and hope things are going well!!

Post a Comment