Thursday, April 28, 2011

So far so good. . .getting back on track

My goal today is to avoid snacking!! 

8:30 am    Fage Greek yogurt with 1 cup strawberries
10:30 am  40 minute walk on treadmill at 4.0 incline and 3.5-3.6 mph
11:30 am  Protein shake (EAS Myloplex Lite in vanilla w/frozen strawberries)
2:00 pm    1 cup Southwestern Tortilla soup pureed with rotisserie chicken
4:00 pm    Tzo Passion fruit tea

I have to keep it going and take one day at a time. 

3 comments:

Gen said...

Sounds like you are doing great! As for the pizza incident....When you are in the green no way will you be able to get in the ring with that much pizza! And you won't want to. I just ate some salad and the topping off one slice of pizza and I am done!

Sending you excellent fill vibes! Hope this is the one!

Amanda said...

I got a fill this week too! Haven't heard from you in a while! I was wondering how you were!

One day at a time is all we can do! Imagine doing this without the band!!

Dinnerland said...

One day at a time is good--- keep it up!

Post a Comment