Thursday, April 28, 2011

Fingers crossed this fill does the trick!

Got my fill yesterday - 1 cc so now I am up to 8.5 cc's.  I am not hungry but I really need to focus on the head hunger.  I still have the desire to eat.  So I need to get back in the losing mode because I know that will motivate me.  I was doing so well and then got caught up in PIZZA!  I am staying away from PIZZA and wine for now.  I do have plans on Saturday night and if I am good for the next couple of days I will allow myself 2 glasses of wine while out but must order grilled fish and vegetables and stay away from carbs. 

About to hit the treadmill. . . step 1. 

2 comments:

Tracy said...

Hang in there Susan - this will work!!

Debi said...

I totally hear you on the Head Hunger! I am not hungry most of the time, but the Head Hunger is what kills me!! LOL

Post a Comment