It is beautiful here. I left my house at 6:30 and the boys were up. Much sweeter than last night. All standing there and kissing me goodbye. I made my protein shake before I left and also took some fresh berries with me and a vanilla Chobani yogurt. The flight was great - we flew on a private jet and I fit in my seat and didn't have to struggle with the seatbelt.
I felt great in my black suit but noticed it is getting too big and then the material wrinkles. I should be able to get a few more wearings out of it.
We had the Board meeting during the day. A few of the Directors praised my presentation which is the ultimate compliment. So I was thrilled about that. The bad part was dinner - my band decided not to come and I ended up eating a whole tomato mozzarella salad - I should have eaten half. And my whole fish dish which wasn't too bad but in a light cream sauce.
Today is definitely not going in the food log - way too many calories.
I am really hoping I have the energy to wake up and go to the gym at 6:30. Even if I just do 30 minutes it will be a victory!
More meetings tomorrow and going to try to enjoy the weather a bit.
Have a nice night everyone. And I am in for the NYC Lunch on March 20th. Looking forward to meeting everyone!
xoxo Susan
4 comments:
Sounds like a wonderful day!
Congrats on a great presentation..I know how stressful those can be and what a relief when they are over..yay for going well! Everyone has bad eating days so don't beat yourself up about it..trust me, there will be more of them and the key is just getting back on track. Hope that you enjoy the nice weather! btw, how great is it to fit comfortably in the seat and not fret about it! yay!
Sounds great, glad that everything went so well.
Good job on a great presentation. It feels so good to succeed like that.
Enjoy your little trip! Don't stress too much about the food.
Post a Comment