I am 0.4 away but I don't count it until I see the real number! I probably would have reached it if not for all the cheese platters at our office in Bermuda. But I did go to the gym every morning so I came home down 0.5 lb and am very happy with that.
I am taking my two older boys skiing tomorrow - we are leaving tonight and going up to Butternut in Massachusetts. I am so excited even though I won't be skiing. Skiing has been one of my all time favorite activities since I was 7. I love everything about it and am so excited to share with my boys. My husband never skiied unfortunately but I will get him into it. I have just spent the last 7 years either pregnant or felt too heavy to ski. I still feel it would be a bit dangerous for me but unlike 30 lbs ago I bet I could do it if I were careful but being down closer to 50 is likely safer. I even found a pair of pants to fit - on Lands End size XL - Petite so the length is good - and I guess that is an NSV since they are not plus size! Just the fact that I am taking them is a major victory for me because a few months ago I would have been too lazy.
Off to pack - hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!
xoxo Susan
7 comments:
Have fun skiing, sweetie! You'll be to 30 down by tomorrow morning! :D
Great job Susan! Have a fun time with the family!
I would be that person inside ispping hot coco lol. spending time with family is always fun though. I hope your boys have a great time!
You aren't kidding about the dangerous part of skiing! My husband and I went after my daughter was born. I was probably 40-50 pounds heavier than the last time I'd been. The ol center of gravity isn't the same. It went ok while I was being super careful but once I felt comfortable and was "skiing like I used to" I TORE MY ACL!!! Son of a...
So after reconstruction and therapy, I'll be waiting another 50 pounds yet for sure!!
Have fun with your boys!
Yeah for normal sizes!
30 lbs is almost yours!!! Have a great time skiing, I'm totally looking forward to taking my sons next winter!
And Great NSV!!
Could you please re-follow my blog! I changed the URL and now everyone who follows my blog can not see my new posts in their blog feed. http://mandyblapbandjourney.blogspot.com/
Thank you,
Mandy
Post a Comment