It seems that our office is very big on cheese platters. At every meeting I am tempted. I gave in twice today but just had a small amount and a total of two crackers. Back at the hotel now. I should just skip dinner but I know I will then spend the night contemplating getting room service. . . so here I sit at the hotel bar/lounge/restaurant and I ordered a grilled salmon with steamed vegetables. And am typing on my new Zaggmate keyboard for the iPad. Have I mentioned how much I LOVE my iPad????
Contemplating a glass of wine but thinking it will just about wipe out my 40 minute workout on the treadmill this morning at the hotel gym so I think I am going to pass.
Tomorrow night there is a cocktail party at our office and you know what that means - MORE CHEESE. I definitely need to wake up at 6 again and get my butt back on the treadmill. I am hoping to come back on Thursday and at least stay even with my weight from when I left.
Hope everyone is having a good week.
5 comments:
Well you know how I feel about cheese...and I love my Pad too...and I would totally go for the glass of wine. But I am tempted. I don't have a zaggmate for my pad..I'll have to look into it!
LOL...I important realization for me was that cheese is "not" a good protein source for me! Once I start, I cannot stop. I can also relate to the pitfalls of corporate eating. Our consulting group had 3 Christmas Luncheons (!) at 3 different steak houses. PLEASE...if we've had a good year financially don't reward us with food...anything else...I don't want to be thanked with a full or 3 full course steak meals!
I <3 cheese
yeah, me and cheese have a long and sordid relationship as well. Good luck!
I find that I have been eating more cheese - good protein source, right??? Yummmy - cheese and wine sounds wonderful!
Post a Comment