Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Hanging in! Fill Update - amount in the tubes?

I had a follow-up with the PA at my new doctor's office. She said I only had 4.2 cc's in my band that was filling it and the rest was in the tubes.  I had never heard of this before with my other practice.  So basically all the fluid was in my tubes and none was really tightening my band.  So she gave me another cc which would bring me up to 5.2 cc's in my band. 
Has anyone had any experience with this??

I do feel something.  I slowly sipped my protein shake this morning but then was hungry by 10:30 and had 1/2 cup of split pea soup and 2 teaspoons of egg salad.

I am really starting to feel down about my lack of loss and success with the band since I am coming up to my one year bandiversary.  But I will not let myself give up.   

1 comment:

Annie said...

Hi Susan!
I am so glad to see your recent posts, and I am so happy to see that you finally have some answers about your level! I don't think I had the same problem, but thank you for pointing this out- it cetainly is valuable information!

Don't feel bad about anything! It sounds like you are finally on the right road to the green zone- the happy land where weight loss happens and you are comfortable. Hang in there! I always love reading about executive life in your exotic locales- Bermuda, Ireland... and of course Connecticut! LOL

xoxo
Annie

Post a Comment