Monday, November 28, 2011

Calling all BOOBS with a question on Esophogram. . .

So sorry that I have not posted. I don't know what is wrong with me.  Not losing and having a tough time motivating.  I spoke to many of you about my lack of restriction and ability to eat anything and everything.  I finally went for my esophogram/stomach x-ray this morning.  The radiologist doesn't tell you much but what I was able to see if that the liquid went right down without even stopping at all.  Not even briefly!  He didn't see a "pouch" on the top of the band but did say that it didn't erode or really didn't look like it had slipped (although he didn't know where it had been placed). 
I will have to wait until the PA at my new doctors office sees it this afternoon for more information.  I had it sent to my old doctor in NYC and the new one in CT.  I had switched because it was hard to go for the follow-up visits the way I should be in NYC. 

So my question is when you have had esophograms done - did the liquid drip down slowly? 

I supposedly have over 9 cc's in my 11 cc band.  Something must be wrong. 

No comments:

Post a Comment