Friday, December 2, 2011

Bermuda Black Tie Event! Fill seems to be working. . . motivation back!

Hi everyone!  I am committed to blogging more to keep me on track and excited.  Especially by reading about all your success stories!  So inspiring to see Nora so close to Onederland and Ronnie so close to goal.  I am not going to let it depress me that I was banded around the same time as them (same date as Ronnie) and sit here only 30 lbs down.  I was at 42 down back in April/May but then gained some.  I know that I just can't give up.  And working with a new practice that is much closer to follow-up with fills is already making a difference.  I have been starting to feel like a weight loss surgery failure.  But I am really trying so hard to remember what I said at the beginning of this journey - that "Failure is Not an Option!"

I am down in Bermuda and it is a gorgeous day here.  Around 70 and Sunny.  Tonight is my firm's Bermuda Office Christmas Party which is a big Black Tie event at a Hotel.  I have never been because I technically work for the U.S. division but since I had a meeting here this morning I decided I would stay.  I bought a new Tadashi long dress that I am actually looking forward to wearing with my Spanx of course.  I will try to upload a picture from my iPad later. 

I have been staying away from alcohol and salt all week so that I will feel better in the dress tonight and I think it is working. 

Bye for now. . . I will be back soon. 

xoxo  Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment