That's me - haven't been good about blogging lately which is what helps to keep me on track. I have been reading and trying to post on all of yours lately though and it does still help. Here I sit - between 38 - 40 lbs down (Saturday morning I saw 41 but now 39) and I keep losing and gaining the same 2-3 lbs. The problem is I snack and "pick" on food especially in the mid afternoon. Not a ton but still not good. The extra calories I am eating doing this is what has to be stalling my weight loss. I have been pretty good about exercising.
I have an important short term goal - we are leaving for Florida to visit my parents next Wednesday, April 13th. I have not seen them since way before my surgery. They live in Florida for 9 months out of the year and usually visit in the fall or around the holidays but this year for some reason they didn't come up. They have been very supportive about my surgery - this time. A year ago when I wanted it they were not but then watched me gain another 25 lbs and got on board.
My mom is weight obsessed - why is it so many of us deal with that. She is 5'4" and about 140 lbs but thinks she is overweight. Not easy to deal with all the time but I know that she just wants me to be healthy. My dad is pretty fitness and weight obsessed too. He's about 175 and I can't wait to be lower than him.
It is going to be pretty chaotic and not a real vacation with 3 kids, no nanny and parents.
I definitely am starting to feel much more restriction than before - you were all right - it could take about 2 weeks to settle in. Now I just need to work the band and get rid of the head hunger - I am definitely never really hungry.
Promise to post more.
xoxo Susan
1 comment:
I think you parents will be proud of your losses...
Post a Comment