I am so sorry I have not been blogging. I have been struggling and rather than use the blog for support I have shyed away. Well - I am back! Yesterday was my 7 month bandiversary. I would say that I was doing great up until month 5 and then I just don't know what happened. Basically I don't feel like I am getting enough "help" from my band. I know it is just a tool and I have to use it and do most of the work but I thought that it would stop me from eating certain things as I have read on many of your blogs and it just doesn't. It does stop me from being incredibly hungry and I truly believe had I not been banded in December I would have been approaching 300 lbs right now. So sitting here 7 months later and being 225 is not so bad!
The good news is that I really do feel so much better. I am so happy to have this support group which I am going to rely on more than I have been.
I had a fill two days ago - 0.5 cc's which brings me up to 9.2 cc's. It seems like soooo much to me and yet I have still never slimed or PB'd and I much more than I know I should be. I do feel some restriction and have to slow down but not what I thought 9.2 cc's would bring. I am going to give this a little time and if I still don't feel like things are right I will go for a fluoroscope next month. I think if anything I might have stretched my pouch from eating too much. Any thoughts would be very helpful!
Thanks again for highlighting my blog. Off to start the day but will post with an update on other things. . .
AND HOPE EVERYONE STAYS COOL! THIS HEAT IS CRAZY!
The good news is that I really do feel so much better. I am so happy to have this support group which I am going to rely on more than I have been.
I had a fill two days ago - 0.5 cc's which brings me up to 9.2 cc's. It seems like soooo much to me and yet I have still never slimed or PB'd and I much more than I know I should be. I do feel some restriction and have to slow down but not what I thought 9.2 cc's would bring. I am going to give this a little time and if I still don't feel like things are right I will go for a fluoroscope next month. I think if anything I might have stretched my pouch from eating too much. Any thoughts would be very helpful!
Thanks again for highlighting my blog. Off to start the day but will post with an update on other things. . .
AND HOPE EVERYONE STAYS COOL! THIS HEAT IS CRAZY!
3 comments:
Hello Girl Friend.. JUMP into blog land.. you will find all of the love and support you can imagine.. make sure we meet up at Boobs.. I will be the one with the big ones!! hugs..
I'm glad you are back to blogging. I think it has saved me many times. I think I have inadvertantly stretched my stomach out at times...when I have...if I focus on liquids for a few days it seems to tighten me up. Everyone is different. I feel like my band started working well at 9 months and that it was just all me before. Failure is not an option!!!! I'm glad you are blogging again...
I tried posting a comment yesterday but blogger ate it.
Glad you're posting again! Don't give up-- and don't compare your level of fill with others. Just go in and explain more about what's happening, and if you don't have good hunger control... your surgeon should work with you to figure it out!!!
Keep on keeping on!!!
Post a Comment