I just spent 40 minutes typing my 6 month bandiversary post really pouring out my feelings and it was lost when trying to upload.
No time to write again now. Just had to share my frustration. It S***!!!!
Ack, that is horrible-- have you checked your list of blog posts, I think blogger often autosaves, so part of your post could still be online!! Keep on trying with the band-- I'm hoping my fill today will get me back to that sweet spot!!
Susan, just checking in as you were the Featured BOOB of the Day for the Chicago trip. Please post soon as everyone would like to know how you are doing!
Hey Susan, I saw you are the BOOB of the day and tripped over to say hello. I look forward to meeting you in Chicago! *Maria*~DiZneDiVa:Blogger from "This One Time At BAND Camp..."~1 vs 300. Follow my journey at mybigfatbandgeeklife.blogspot.com
8 comments:
Ack, that is horrible-- have you checked your list of blog posts, I think blogger often autosaves, so part of your post could still be online!!
Keep on trying with the band-- I'm hoping my fill today will get me back to that sweet spot!!
I can definitely sympathize, that's happened to me a few times. I would take V's advice and go ahead and check to make sure it wasn't autosaved. :)
Hopefully it's there! Can't wait to read about how you've done our first 6 months.
Glad to hear from you anyway- I have been having issues with Blogger too- hopefully this comment posts! Miss you!
So are you stuck in a holding pattern too!!?? Lets get out of this together!!
Hi Susan, thank you for your post...don't get discouraged!!! Hang in there...
Susan, just checking in as you were the Featured BOOB of the Day for the Chicago trip. Please post soon as everyone would like to know how you are doing!
Hey Susan,
I saw you are the BOOB of the day and tripped over to say hello. I look forward to meeting you in Chicago! *Maria*~DiZneDiVa:Blogger from "This One Time At BAND Camp..."~1 vs 300. Follow my journey at mybigfatbandgeeklife.blogspot.com
Hi Susan! BOOBs post sent me over. Post soon so we can know how you're doing lately! :)
Post a Comment