Friday, January 21, 2011

Officially down 25 lbs from high! One Month Bandiversary

Has it really only been a month?  It feels like so much longer since I began my new way of life.  I honestly can not remember the last time I stuck to a program like this.  And it really hasn't been that difficult.  Well, maybe recently has gotten tougher but am hoping with my first fill on Tuesday that I won't be as hungry.  And I am just enjoying blogging and meeting all of your through your blogs so much!  I can't tell you how much the comments and support help. 

I loved my time in NYC.  I don't think I appreciated it enough when I lived there - all I wanted was a husband, kids, and house in Connecticut.  Well - I have that now and wouldn't you know I miss my days in NYC.  Luckily for my job I have to go in some but not too much.  Commuting from where I live is at least an hour on the train and too much for everyday - although I used to do it. 

This morning I weighed in and was down 0.5 lbs since Sunday - which I am very happy about since all of my meals since Monday have been out.  And it brings me to my 25 lb total.  My next short term goal is to lose another 5 lbs by February 7th when I leave on my next trip to Bermuda.  I think if I stick to my treadmill walking and the liquids following my fill should help me get there. 

On the home front - today is another snow day which is quite frustrating since I have a lot of errands to do.  Our Au Pair is going to Hawaii for a week which will make it tough for me to get much done outside of work. 

No major plans this weekend other than to watch the JETS game on Sunday.  Would be so amazing for them to be in the Superbowl for the first time since 1969! 

Off to get a couple of miles in on the treadmill - the best part about working from home.  Take my blackberry down to our basement gym with me so I can answer e mails and if someone calls I am "in the bathroom" :)  Would have been nice if I got on this program 2 years ago instead of gaining 30+ lbs but as they say better late than never. . .

Have a great day!

7 comments:

Lee Ann said...

Wow, 25 pounds in one month! That is amazing. You are doing such a great job. Good luck with your first fill. It's coming soon.

-Grace- said...

You are doing so well!!! Keep it up :)

Gen said...

SO awesome! That is excellent progress!

Momto4redheads said...

25lbs in one months!!!! Fantastic!! I can't believe you lost so much and ate out too...great job!

Stef said...

happy bandiversary!! and congrats on the amazing weight loss :)

MLM said...

SO Awesome! 25 is amazing...Congrats!!!! Your sentences about living in NYC and wanting a family is ME RIGHT NOW!! i'm trying to enjoy it but it wears on you!! Congrats again!

Rachel said...

That is great...come to my blog...I posted an award for you.

Post a Comment