On the train home since my doctor is in NYC. It took her 3 times to find my port. It was uncomfortable but didn't really hurt. She had me do a crunch on the table to help find it. So I had nothing in there and she put 4 cc's in my 10 cc band.
Felt a bit of a difference when I drank the water. Starving!! Only liquids today. Have to stop at the deli for some chicken broth since I really don't like the box kind.
Thinking of Gen and her soup from Nordstroms (I have read so many blogs but Gen I think that was you) which would be delicious right now but they said only clear soup for me for the day. Still have ice pops and jello so will have that as well.
Bye for now. . .
8 comments:
Wow, what an aggressive fill! I would feel so tight, hope it works for you.
I got 3cc in my 14 cc band. I go for a fill next week. I really don't have much restriction yet. It was weird huh..the fill that is. Doesn't hurt it just was a weird feeling!
I had a 4cc fill the first time too. I didn't feel too much restriction, but I did feel some. It is so weird to have the fill- I expected it to hurt too, especially after seeing how HUGE the needle is!
Good luck!!
LOL about the soup! That is a good sized fill, I got 4 ccs too! Helped a little bit. If you feel different with the water that is a great sign! Good luck!
Um, I mean for my first fill I got 4 ccs. The next fill I got 2 more so up to 6 ccs, and I was really rocking then. Hope this helps you!
Glad your fill went well! My first was today to and I got 5cc. I have a realize band that is max of 11cc. Were you numb for it? It was an odd feeling for sure. Liquids here too :( Cheers to broth!
My nurse prac says it takes about 48-72 hours to feel the real impact of your fill. Hope it is closer to your sweet spot.
Hope this fill treats you right!!
Post a Comment