40% off the highest-priced item in your shopping bag
Savings reflected at checkout when you enter
Promotion Code: SAVE40
PIN: 2415
Limited Time Offer — Save 40% on highest Regularly-Priced item (excludes monogramming, gift boxing, gift cards, shipping, taxes and duties). Discount will be applied at checkout. This offer has no cash value and is not redeemable for cash. Applies only to merchandise purchased from landsend.com and Lands’ End consumer catalogs. Excludes Lands’ End Business Outfitters purchases. Promotional savings may be deducted from returns. Offer valid through 11:59 p.m. Central, January 26, 2011. Not valid on previous purchases or when combined with any other promotional offers.
7 comments:
I love their suits too. They last forever!
Thanks I was just thinking about shopping there...my goal is to be confident enough to go to the water parks this summer! So I need to get my swimsuits ready!
Thanks so much for passing on this deal, I love deals like this!!
I've nominated you for an award, come see!
Hey sweetie, just wanted to stop by and let ya know BYOC means "bring your own crazy." :)
And wish I would have seen the expiration date on this post before, I read your post Wednesday but I had class at 7:00 pm, so I barely had time to finish it before I had to run! lol I love their swimsuits, too! Oh well, I dunno what size I'll be by summer anyway. :)
Well I am not happy you are feeling like me but I am glad that I am not alone! I read Joey and Wallflower...and Jess. What inspired me to get banded (pushed me over the edge I should say) Was Cathrine55. Right now my mind isn't letting me remember a few names. Grr.
I feel good today. I woke up and I was down a lb. Not going to mentally accept it because I have been boucing between these 2 lbs for the past 3 weeks. SO if it is still there tomorrow I'll accept it! Enjoy your weekend my dear!
Thx for the comment on my post today... I get that I ought to feel great about my progress! It is good to have a reminder..
Thanks for your comment - this was my second fill - the first didn't really make any difference what-so-ever. Some people I know said it can take up to 6 fills!!! to get good restriction.
:)
Post a Comment